Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
- Leading congress centre focusing on international conferences, congresses and events, also convenient for leisure, within walking distance of multipurpose O2 arena. Completely barrier free, 8 rooms adapted for the physically challenged. Underground connection to the city centre or Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
- 559 non-smoking rooms with a bathroom with a bathtub, WC, hair-dryer, manually controlled air-conditioning, free high-speed Wi-Fi, smart TV, tea & coffee making set, ironing set, safe, minibar and direct dial phone.
- 27 variable conference rooms (the largest one for up to 2,000 guests), 4,000 m2 of conference and exhibition space for up to 2,500 delegates, state-of-the-art technical equipment, high-speed internet connection, car access.
- Wide range of services under one roof at the adjacent shopping mall Fénix, free access to the wellness & fitness centre, large underground parking for cars and coaches and several hotel restaurants offering original dishes and gourmet specialties representing the current trends in gastronomy.
- Being environmentally friendly was one of our goals to contribute to a sustainable environment. From the very beginning we were clear about the place which was chosen. Hotel rooftop with enormous space was the best choice. We have been raising bees on our rooftop since 2016 and have harvested our own honey each year. We pulled around 500 kilograms of honey from 6 beehives earlier this year. For this reason we decided to participate in Honey Competition 2018. Among 120 samples we were placed in top ten. Rooftop gardening is one of our pleasure too. We grow all kinds of herbs such as thyme, rosemary, parsley, basil and much more. All of those are culinary herbs. Honey as well as herbs are used for hotel purposes. From these ingredients we make tasty meals and desserts for hotel guests.
Mr. Miroslav BUKVA, General Manager of the hotel, has gained plentiful and long-term experience at important hotel chains, such as Hilton, Intercontinental, The Leading Hotels of the World, or Preferred Hotels. He has been in charge of the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague, one of the biggest and most important congress hotels in the Czech Republic, for 9 years. Besides the care of the guests he is involved in social responsible activities. The environmental friendliness of the hotel, educational and developmental programs for young employees, gender topics, support of charity projects and help to those in need, including active personal volunteering, are a good evidence of Miroslav Bukva’s effort to push our hotel industry to a higher level.